Saturday, December 1, 2012

virtual walk

How many times do we hear about people participating in walks to donate money to worthy organizations? Well, this is my virtual walk - a walk which is actually a work. I'm hoping to raise money to work my ministry - any money donated will be translated into hours I work to donate bulk rosaries and devotions to parishes, groups, and even random places like shelters, hospitals, rest stops, etc. Look at early post St. Gerard Majella mission statement about details. contact sharoncecil2005@yahoo.com to support this and many other evangelical outreaches I do. Some others include making up bags handing out to homeless people, scripture booklets distribution, blog and twitter (example praymorenovenas.com and comepraytherosary.com), sidewalk counseling, saints discussion group, etc. I can validate any donations made regarding hours spent/activities completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment