Monday, December 29, 2014

Give

Give everything to The Lord. If a bad situation arises, give it to God. If a good thing happens, give it to God. Give to others and to God over and over every day. This is such a simple thing but one of the most difficult things to do also. But, it truly works. He handles it His way and we gain grace from our action. We might take the situations back over and over but it's so comforting to know that God understands and lets us keep trying to trust Him more. There have been several situations like this in the past few days, most of them seemingly trivial yet important to me, one was rectified immediately by giving it to God. Some have not been seen by me yet. I'm trying to trust God more with every aspect of my life, I know He is in control. So is the pattern of my life, and maybe yours, but His power and mercy are real and at work even this minute. Give Him your moments, decisions, worries and joys, He will give you more than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment